in bulk components
ELISA test system Vitrotest
Vitrotest total- IgE
ELISA test system «Vitrotest Total-IgE» is intended for the quantitative determination of total immunoglobulin E in human serum or plasma.
Detection of antibodies is based on the principle of one-step "sandwich"-variant enzyme immunoassay (ELISA) using a pair of monoclonal antibodies.
- Variant of configuration: 96-1T (12xS8-1T).
- Solid phase - ELISA plate with immobilized the first monoclonal antibodies specific for IgE.
- Calibrators - 0 IU/ml, 10 IU/ml, 50 IU/ml, 250 IU/ml, 500 IU/ml, 1000 IU/ml.
- Conjugate: second monoclonal antibody specific for IgE conjugated with horseradish peroxidase.
- Chromogen: one-component TMB.
- Volume of serum for analysis: 20 mcl.
- Timing Analysis - 2 hours.